It is essential that goods are paid for and suitable collection or delivery arrangements are made promptly and within 30 days. Any delay may involve the buyer incurring storage charges, unless prior arrangement has been arranged between the buyer and Sutton Antieks in writing.
Sutton Antieks reserve the right to charge for storage in these circumstances, at a reasonable weekly rate.
Failure to comply/collect
If any item is paid for in full but not taken away in accordance with our storage conditions, or sufficient delivery arrangements are not made, Sutton Antieks, shall be entitled to exercise one or more of the following rights and remedies:
- To rescind the sale of goods sold by us to you.
- To resell the goods in which case you shall be responsible for any resulting deficiency in the total amount due (after crediting any part payment and adding any resale costs). Any surplus so arising shall belong to the seller.
- To remove, store and insure the goods at the buyers expense and, in the case of storage, either at our premises or elsewhere.
- To retain that or any goods sold to you, until you pay the total amount due.
- To reject any further business negotiations between the buyer and Sutton Antieks.
The ownership of any goods purchased shall not pass to you until you have made payment in full to us of the total amount due.